Ben Marsh, CEO of iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in Onboarding and Client Lifecycle Management technology for financial institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the onboarding and complex regulatory data requirements for capital market organisations through its iMeta CLM platform.
Will share his expertise on a panel with Mark Howden from Santander, Alex Smith from Goldman Sachs, Norbert Boon from Neoxam, and Francis Gross from European Central Bank, to discuss; ‘How Effective Data Management and Automation Can Improve Operational Efficiency in On-boarding and KYC’. More information can be found on the FIMA Europe website.
FIMA Europe Financial Information Management Conference, London, Tuesday 27th November – Wednesday 28th November 2018. The panel discussion will take place on Tuesday 27th November in Track C; Reporting and Efficiency at 3.00 pm.
QEII Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE
Ben Marsh will join a panel of industry thought leaders to discuss some of the challenges firms face when trying to improve their operating efficiencies in on-boarding and client data management, and enhance their customer service; through the automation of business processes. The panel will cover:
- How to effectively manage and master customer data
- Strategies to reduce duplication of work and repetitive data requests
- Automating to reduce manual workload and improving risk forecasting
- Building the correct linkages to generate a true single customer view
At the event, iMeta will also be showcasing their iMeta CLM software platform; a complete end to end on-boarding and client lifecycle management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions. Designed to be modular and configurable, so it can evolve with a firm’s changing business needs, it supports regulations covering AML/KYC, MiFIDII classifications, OTC requirements for Dodd Frank and EMIR, taxation requirements such as FATCA & CRS, and operational data such as Accounts and SSIs. With integrations to common providers for entity data and screening, iMeta CLM delivers a single view of clean consolidated client data across the enterprise.
iMeta’s comprehensive client data management solution delivers many benefits:
- A superior client experience with ongoing satisfaction
- Faster time to revenue with improved upsell opportunities
- Ability to track adherence to policies and provide auditable proof of processes and decisions
- Increased efficiencies, enhanced operational control with less manual work and reduced costs
- Data management architecture on a single platform with upstream and downstream connectivity
- Automated data quality management
- A highly regarded reputation delivering new sales
- Know your customer, anti-money laundering and regulatory surety delivered
iMeta’s representatives will be happy to answer any of your questions and to demonstrate the iMeta platform at the event. If you cannot make the event but would still like to see a demo of the latest features on our CLM platform, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more, or if you wish to chat with a member of the team, please call + 44 (0)2380 762012.
About iMeta Technologies Ltd.
iMeta is a leading provider of Onboarding, Client Lifecycle and Master Data Management software and services; delivering solutions to the global financial services industry. iMeta Technologies enables organisations to fully automate and manage the complex regulatory and operational data required to transact with their customers through the iMeta CLM platform. The system complies with KYC and AML requirements and regulatory demands such as MiFIDII, DFA and EMIR – offering regulatory surety and delivering a single, accurate client view across the organisation.
Follow us on Twitter @iMeta_UK
Victoria Adams, email@example.com