Know Your Customer (KYC) Software
for Banks and Financial Services
Achieve perpetual KYC with iMeta’s ‘always-on’ compliance
Our complete KYC solution is an important cog in ensuring our end-to-end software delivers faster client journeys, and makes sure all Know your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements are met.
As part of our one-stop customer journey software, iMeta can manage all compliance policies from KYC, Tax, Product regulation and legal requirements, and can apply these dynamically as policies and customers change.
We understand that existing time-based review processes are not ideal from a risk management point of view, as changes to information can be missed. Neither are they the most efficient from a resource perspective, as multiple personnel are required to run the reviews.
That’s why iMeta was purpose-built with ‘always-on’ compliance baked into the platform from day one; allowing you to easily make the move to perpetual KYC, so you can be sure that your client data is always current and compliant.
Our ‘always-on’ regulatory platform removes the requirement for calendar-dated reviews of your clients. There is no need to wait for the next customer review date to carry out ‘know your customer’ (KYC) reviews, because the data in iMeta is constantly refreshed, so is always up-to-date in real-time. When a change in information is identified, your policies will be applied, and your staff will only be notified as and when necessary human intervention is required to review.
A KYC Workflow That Delivers Always-on Compliance
Our proven KYC workflow can be summarised in eight simple steps, working seamlessly to deliver full KYC compliance
Rules engine implements regulatory policies and other data related rules such as data quality and data aggregation
Trigger engine “listens” to incoming data from internal and external data sources and based on rules either updates the record automatically or escalates to operators
What Is KYC?
Know Your Customer (KYC), sometimes referred to as Know Your Client, is the process of identifying and verifying your customer’s identity, both at the beginning of the onboarding process (e.g. when they first open their account) and periodically thereafter throughout the customer lifecycle.
For banks, financial institutions and other companies trading in high-value assets, comprehensive KYC checks are integral for protecting businesses against money laundering.
Why iMeta KYC?
With a 20-year delivery track record, you can trust iMeta to ensure your regulated institution benefits from a fully compliant and robust KYC system. Our fast and reliable KYC software can manage all compliance policies from KYC, Tax, Product regulation, legal requirements and can apply these dynamically as policies and customers change, saving you time and resources.
Full KYC Compliance & Due Diligence
Regulators are taking an increasingly aggressive stance against firms who do not carry out and provide evidence of sufficient and consistently applied due diligence on their customers. Many KYC systems and services only perform the relevant checks at the beginning of the onboarding process. Even those that conduct more frequent KYC checks are often tied to a set routine, which still leaves potentially costly gaps that can be exploited.
In contrast, with iMeta’s automated KYC verification and AML software, you can be assured that your client data is always current for full Know Your Customer compliance. This is because iMeta’s ‘Always-on’ compliance regulatory platform removes the need for calendar-dated reviews of your clients. There is no need to wait for the next customer review date to carry out KYC reviews, because the data in iMeta is constantly refreshed, so is always up-to-date in real-time. When a change in information is identified, your policies will be applied, and your staff will only be notified when necessary human intervention is required to review.
iMeta’s KYC Benefits & Features
- Improved visibility and risk management
- Supports requirements of both front and back office stakeholders, ensuring streamlined processes
- Rich audit trail makes evidence readily available
- Flexible integration – works with internal systems and external data sources
- Complete legislative and regulatory compliance; our flexible data model and rules engine allows the system to be adapted to follow procedure on an ongoing basis
- Competitive advantage – ready to trade with qualified clients in hours or even minutes
- High data quality
- Comprehensive auditing – all user and external system interactions are captured on a comprehensive audit log for review by users with appropriate access
- Fully configurable and transparent workflow
- ID verification – integration with commercial data providers in order to perform ID verification on individuals
- Flexible data model – covers FATCA, MiFID, ABC & AML requirements and is easily extensible to meet the changing legislative environment
- Data Vetting – integration with data providers to perform PEP and Sanctions checks of Companies, Directors & Owners
- Trusted by industry-leading brands including Investec, HSBC, Standard Chartered & Lysis Financial
- Collaborative – integration with Refinitiv, Dun & Bradstreet, Bureau Van Dijk and LexisNexis to source and validate legal entity data
- AML Technology – our KYC technology incorporates AML software that has been tried and tested by banks and other financial institutions
iMeta KYC is part of our complete onboarding software; a one-stop solution for all of your onboarding, offboarding and CLM requirements. To learn more, please contact us and a member of the team will get back to you as quickly as possible..
iMeta is trusted by many top tier banks to manage their client journeys, from onboarding through to offboarding, and everything in between.
Why your data is better with iMeta:
Configured by you
iMeta's platform is built with a highly flexible data model and business rules engine that can be configured by you, so you can comply with new classification and regulatory requirements
iMeta can integrate with numerous complex data sources - external data providers and industry utilities, and internal disparate transaction and records systems; all across multiple jurisdictions, business lines, product areas and roles
Re-usability of data
Data can be re-used across the business - across multiple roles, relationships, hierarchies and jurisdictions, so customers can be identified quickly. This also reduces the need for customers having to repeatedly provide their information
iMeta enables you to unlock your data and re-use it. As the platform is designed around your data rather than process, it understands what information is required and builds the process to collect what is missing
Automates key processes by eliminating unwanted processes and only using the information required. iMeta streamlines your client data management - reducing time and money wasted on unnecessary tasks
Delivers assured continuous, refreshed and validated data. iMeta delivers 'one-touch' data in one central place, connected for your whole organisation to use at any time