In today’s digital world your customers expect more. They want immediate connectivity, rapid service and instant results.
Faster onboarding from anywhere, at any time!
With iMeta’s remote onboarding capability, customers can sign up quickly in their own time from anywhere. In many cases, to get onboarded with an organisation, customers have to go through a number of laborious steps by phone or in person at an arranged appointment before they can even start to make any transactions. They are often asked to provide the same information multiple times. This can cause frustration and some customers may even abandon the process and go elsewhere.
iMeta’s remote onboarding capability enables firms to create a good experience with their customers from the start. Customers can onboard themselves remotely in their own time and can easily upload and submit their identification details and documents.
Firms can re-use and verify data already held in the system and they can run KYC and AML compliance checks via a full set of integrated services to determine the risk profile and rating of the customer.
Data already held in the system can also be re-used and verified in real-time to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date.
Offering a great experience from the start builds customer loyalty, enhances your reputation, drives faster time to revenue and enables you to compete in an aggressive market.
Delivering a self-service, end-to-end customer journey solution through a central hub has many benefits:
- Firms can ensure regulatory compliance with accurate up-to-date data at all times
- Data can be re-used to ensure single source of truth in one place across organisation
- Rapid onboarding times = faster time to revenue
- Eliminates mistakes made by manual error as there is no need to duplicate processes and rekey same information
- Improves efficiency and control of data through online registration and straight through, real-time processing and verification of KYC data
- Cost saving will be made through automation and the reduction in repetitive data processing
- Better control over data across organisation with a single source of truth for each client.
- Delivers transparency and promotes collaboration across business.
- Creates a solution to facilitate better business decisions, based on a true view of accurate data
- Improves customer service which leads to enhanced reputation. This in turn leads to a more competitive and agile organisation
Why your data is better with iMeta:
Configured by you
iMeta's platform is built with a highly flexible data model and business rules engine that can be configured by you, so you can comply with new classification and regulatory requirements
iMeta can integrate with numerous complex data sources - external data providers and industry utilities, and internal disparate transaction and records systems; all across multiple jurisdictions, business lines, product areas and roles
Re-usability of data
Data can be re-used across the business - across multiple roles, relationships, hierarchies and jurisdictions, so customers can be identified quickly. This also reduces the need for customers having to repeatedly provide their information
iMeta enables you to unlock your data and re-use it. As the platform is designed around your data rather than process, it understands what information is required and builds the process to collect what is missing
Automates key processes by eliminating unwanted processes and only using the information required. iMeta streamlines your client data management - reducing time and money wasted on unnecessary tasks
Delivers assured continuous, refreshed and validated data. iMeta delivers 'one-touch' data in one central place, connected for your whole organisation to use at any time