This event has now passed.
London, UK (May 21, 2018)
iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in Onboarding and Client data management technology for financial institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the on-boarding and complex regulatory data requirements for capital market organisations through its iMeta CLM platform.
Will showcase their Onboarding and Client Lifecycle Management software capability at ACAMS Europe 2018; the annual conference for anti-financial crime professionals, policy makers, regulators, and government officials. ACAMS provides authoritative analysis of sweeping regulatory changes set to affect EU-based compliance professionals in 2018/19.
ACAMS, Amsterdam will be held on 31 May – 1 June 2018
RAI Convention Centre, Europaplein 2-22, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
For more information about this event, please visit: https://www.acamsconferences.org/europe/
ACAMS 14th Annual AML & Financial Crime Conference, Europe provides an authoritative analysis of the sweeping regulatory changes set to affect EU-based compliance professionals in 2018/2019.
The programme covers:
- A look forward to the 5AMLD
- Tips for successfully operationalising regulatory change, identifying both human and technological resources required
- Mapping the skills needed for future AFC teams
- Practical strategies to exploit the opportunities and benefits of RegTech and other innovative compliance channels
At the event, iMeta will be showcasing their iMeta CLM software platform; a complete end to end on-boarding and client lifecycle management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions. Designed to be modular and configurable, so it can evolve with a firm’s changing business needs, it supports regulations covering AML/KYC, MiFIDII classifications, OTC requirements for Dodd Frank and EMIR, taxation requirements such as FATCA & CRS, and operational data such as Accounts and SSIs. With integrations to common providers for entity data and screening, iMeta CLM delivers a single source of clean consolidated data across the enterprise.
iMeta’s comprehensive client data management solution delivers many benefits:
- A single view of your client data
- A superior client experience with ongoing satisfaction
- Faster time to revenue with improved upsell opportunities
- Ability to track adherence to policies and provide auditable proof of processes and decisions
- Increased efficiencies, enhanced operational control with less manual work and reduced costs
- Data management architecture on a single platform with upstream and downstream connectivity
- Automated data quality management
- A highly regarded reputation delivering new sales
- Know your customer, anti-money laundering and regulatory surety delivered
- Easy to change solution to cope with evolving business and regulatory environment
iMeta’s representatives will be on hand to answer any of your questions and to demonstrate the iMeta platform. Come to Stand 25 for an overview and demo of our capabilities.
To find out more please email: email@example.com or call + 44 (0)2380 762012.
About iMeta Technologies
Founded in 2000, iMeta is a leading provider of Client Data Management software and services; delivering solutions to institutional brokers, dealers and wholesale banks. Follow us on Twitter @iMeta_UK
Press contact: Victoria Adams