This event has now passed.
Ben Marsh, CEO of iMeta Technologies Ltd., a leader in On-boarding and Client Lifecycle Management technology for regulated institutions; providing a comprehensive end to end solution for managing the onboarding and complex regulatory data requirements, through its iMeta CLM platform.
Will share his expertise on a panel presented by LexisNexis Risk Solutions, which will be discussing, ‘Client Lifecycle Management/KYC Systems: A Guide to Successful Selection and Implementation.’ The panel is hosted by Chris Siddons, CAMS Senior Director, Regulatory Risk and Compliance Solutions at LexisNexis Risk Solutions. Panel participants also include; Andy Bingenheimer, Senior Vice President Financial Crimes Development at U.S. Bank, and Alfie White, Partner & Global Head of Financial Crime Compliance Practice at Temple Grange Partners.
ACAMS moneylaundering.com 24th Annual International AML & Financial Crime Conference, Hollywood, Florida takes place on April 15-17th 2019. The panel discussion will take place on Monday, April 15th from 1.30pm.
ACAMS moneylaundering.com 24th Annual International AML & Financial Crime Conference
Diplomat Resort & Spa
3555 South Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
For more information about this event, please visit: https://www.acamsconferences.org/hollywood/
AML and compliance is undergoing rapid transformation, impacted by everything from new and complex regulations, technological disruptions such as artificial intelligence and cryptocurrencies, and malicious threats including cybercrime and data breaches. Topics and issues such as these will be examined at the 2019 ACAMS conference. Over 2,000 attendees and experts from the government, finance and law enforcement sectors will share invaluable insights on current financial crime issues, whilst outlining strategies for putting that knowledge to practical use.
The panel titled, ‘Client Lifecycle Management/KYC Systems: A Guide to Successful Selection and Implementation,’ will cover:
- Aligning KYC technological capacity and business strategies to minimize compliance costs, strengthen client lifecycle management and enhance franchise value
- Evaluating technology to assess best fit, ease of use and cost of ownership
- Analyzing technological trends and business needs to implement robust KYC systems that are current and strengthen long-term client lifecycle management
iMeta CLM is a complete end-to-end onboarding and client lifecycle management solution, capable of handling the regulatory and operational data requirements of financial institutions. Designed to be modular and configurable, so it can evolve with a firm’s changing business needs, it supports regulations covering AML/KYC, MiFIDII classifications, OTC requirements for Dodd Frank and EMIR, taxation requirements such as FATCA & CRS, and operational data such as Accounts and SSIs. With integrations to common providers for entity data and screening, iMeta CLM delivers a single source of clean consolidated data across the enterprise.
iMeta’s comprehensive client data management solution delivers many benefits:
- A superior client experience with ongoing satisfaction
- Faster time to revenue with improved upsell opportunities
- Ability to track adherence to policies and provide auditable proof of processes and decisions
- Increased efficiencies, enhanced operational control with less manual work and reduced costs
- Data management architecture on a single platform with upstream and downstream connectivity
- Automated data quality management
- A highly regarded reputation delivering new sales
- Know your customer, anti-money laundering and regulatory surety delivered
- To find out more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0)2380 762012.
About iMeta Technologies
Founded in 2000, iMeta is a leading provider of Client Data Management software and services; delivering solutions to institutional brokers, dealers and wholesale banks. More information and contact details can be accessed at www.imeta.com or follow us on Twitter @iMeta_UK
Press contact: Victoria Adams